Driver Side Door Mirror Glass Replacement - FREE SHIPPING
Fits 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler 300M
Fits 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde
Fits 1999 2000 2001 Chrysler LHS
Fits 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Dodge Intrepid
Fits 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Dodge Neon
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE
Replacement Mirror Glass Features:
- Please make sure that your mirror glass looks exactly like the mirror glass in the above photo.
- This item is the mirror glass only - No backing plate bracket is attached.
- This mirror glass is the non heated version.
- This mirror is real glass - not a low price plastic mirror.
- This mirror glass is for a power or manual mirror - Unless noted differently above.
- Meets OEM specifications - Quality and fit are guaranteed.
- Mirror glass is new in the box with easy to follow installation instructions included. Installs in just minutes!
- Installation with a clear silicone adhesive ensures a permanent bond to the backing plate.
- Mirror glass removal tool and clear silicone adhesive are available on this website.
- Our solution is cost effective - Less expensive and quicker to install than an entire mirror assembly.
- Glare-Reducing Mirror mirror glass allows headlight glare to pass through the mirror just like the factory mirror glass.
- OEM Appearance - Driver side is flat with no insignia and passenger side is convex mirror glasses have "Objects Are Closer Then Appear..." insignia like the factory mirror glass.
Please make sure to test fit the mirror glass before starting to make sure you have the correct part.
1. Remove all existing mirror glass from the mirror assembly plastic backing plate.
2. Clean the backing plate with rubbing alcohol and clean the back of the new mirror glass with glass cleaner.
3. Apply clear silicone to the plastic backing plate.
4. Align and firmly press the replacement mirror glass to the backing plate.
5. Clamp the replacement mirror to the backing plate by using masking tape and a piece of cardboard for proper adhesion pressure. Leave tape in place for 24 hours in order for silicone to cure properly.
6. Clean the new mirror glass with glass cleaner and you are ready to go!
ATTENTION: Some models may have several different mirror features.
Please make sure that you confirm the dimensions listed for this mirror glass match the dimensions of your existing factory mirror glass .
Failure to do so can result in your receiving the incorrect mirror glass.