Passenger Side Door Mirror Glass Replacement - FREE SHIPPING
Fits 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban
Fits 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 Chevrolet C2500 Suburban
Fits 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban
Fits 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban
Fits 1995 1996 1997 1998 Chevrolet Suburban
Fits 1998 1999 GMC C1500 Suburban
Fits 1998 1999 GMC C2500 Suburban
Fits 1998 1999 GMC K1500 Suburban
Fits 1998 1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
SPECIAL NOTES: FITS AUTO DIMMING MIRROR ONLY - INSTALL OVER BROKEN MIRROR - REPLACEMENT MIRROR IS NOT AUTO-DIMMING
Replacement Mirror Glass Features:
- Please make sure that your mirror glass looks exactly like the mirror glass in the above photo.
- This item is the mirror glass only - No backing plate bracket is attached. Adhesive pads are included for installation.
- This mirror glass is the non heated version.
- This mirror is real glass - not a low price plastic mirror.
- This mirror glass fit-over is for auto dimming mirrors only.
- Meets OEM specifications - Quality and fit are guaranteed.
- Mirror glass is new in the box with easy to follow installation instructions included. Installs in just minutes!
- Installation with the included adhesive pads ensures a permanent bond to the damaged mirror glass.
- Mirror glass removal tool is also available on this website.
- Our solution is cost effective - Less expensive and quicker to install than an entire mirror assembly.
- Glare-Reducing Mirror mirror glass allows headlight glare to pass through the mirror just like the factory mirror glass.
- OEM Appearance - Driver side is flat with no insignia and passenger side is convex mirror glasses have "Objects Are Closer Then Appear..." insignia like the factory mirror glass.
Please make sure to test fit the mirror glass before starting to make sure you have the correct part.
1. Remove any loose mirror glass pieces from the mirror assembly plastic backing plate.
2. Clean the damaged mirror glass with rubbing alcohol and clean the back of the new mirror glass with glass cleaner.
3. Apply adhesive pads or clear silicone to the back of the new mirror glass or the damaged mirror glass.
4. Align and firmly press the replacement mirror glass on top of the damaged mirror glass.
5. Clean the new mirror glass with glass cleaner and you are ready to go!
ATTENTION: Some models may have several different mirror features.
Please make sure that you confirm the dimensions listed for this mirror glass match the dimensions of your existing factory mirror glass .
Failure to do so can result in your receiving the incorrect mirror glass.