Fits XT4, XT5, Blazer Driver Side Door Mirror Glass Replacement and Silicone Adhesive- FREE SHIPPING AND ADHESIVE
INCLUDES SILICONE ADHESIVE FOR EASY INSTALLATION AND MAXIMUM ADHESION
SPECIAL NOTES: NON-HEATED MIRROR, FITS AUTO-DIMMING OE MIRROR ONLY, FITS OVER EXISTING MIRROR, MIRROR ONLY. USE EXISTING LED, INCLUDES BLINDSPOT ICON
Replacement Mirror Glass Features:
- Includes a new in the box mirror glass replacement and an automotive grade Silicone adhesive.
- Using the included Silicone adhesive ensures that your glass will be easy to install and remain safely adhered.
- Please make sure that your mirror glass looks exactly like the mirror glass in the above photo.
- This item is the mirror glass only - No backing plate bracket is attached. Silicone adhesive is included for installation.
- This mirror glass is the non heated version.
- This mirror is real glass - not a low price plastic mirror.
- This mirror glass is for a power or manual mirror - Unless noted differently above.
- Meets OEM specifications - Quality and fit are guaranteed.
- Mirror glass is new in the box with easy to follow installation instructions included. Installs in just minutes!
- Mirror glass removal tool is also available on this website.
- Our solution is cost effective - Less expensive and quicker to install than an entire mirror assembly.
- Glare-Reducing Mirror mirror glass allows headlight glare to pass through the mirror just like the factory mirror glass.
- OEM Appearance - Driver side glasses are flat with no insignia and the passenger side mirrors are convex and have "Objects Are Closer Then Appear..." insignia like the factory mirror glass.
Please make sure to test fit the mirror glass before starting to make sure you have the correct part.
1. Remove any loose mirror glass from the mirror assembly plastic backing plate.
2. Clean the backing plate with rubbing alcohol and clean the back of the new mirror glass with glass cleaner.
3. Apply the included Silicone adhesive to the back of the new mirror glass or on the damaged mirror glass.
4. Align and firmly press the replacement mirror glass to the backing plate.
5. Clean the new mirror glass with glass cleaner and tape mirror glass to mirror head for 24 hours and you are ready to go!
ATTENTION: Some models may have several different mirror features.
Please make sure that you confirm the dimensions listed for this mirror glass match the dimensions of your existing factory mirror glass .
Failure to do so can result in your receiving the incorrect mirror glass.