Passenger Side Door Mirror Glass Replacement - FREE SHIPPING
2007 2008 Cadillac Escalade
2007 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV
2007 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2007 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
2007 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2007 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
2007 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
2007 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
2007 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
2007 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
2007 2008 GMC Sierra 1500
2007 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
2007 2008 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
2007 2008 GMC Yukon
2007 2008 GMC Yukon XL 2500
2007 2008 GMC Yukon XL 1501
SPECIAL NOTES: FIT OVER WITH SIGNAL ETCH
Replacement Mirror Glass Features:
- Please make sure that your mirror glass looks exactly like the mirror glass in the above photo.
- This item is the mirror glass only - No backing plate bracket is attached. Adhesive included for installation.
- This mirror glass is the non heated version.
- This mirror is real glass - not a low price plastic mirror.
- This mirror glass is for a power or manual mirror - Unless noted differently above.
- Meets OEM specifications - Quality and fit are guaranteed.
- Mirror glass is new in the box with easy to follow installation instructions included. Installs in just minutes!
- Installation with a clear silicone adhesive ensures a permanent bond to the damaged mirror glass.
- Mirror glass removal tool is also available on this website.
- Our solution is cost effective - Less expensive and quicker to install than an entire mirror assembly.
- Glare-Reducing Mirror mirror glass allows headlight glare to pass through the mirror just like the factory mirror glass.
- OEM Appearance - Driver side is flat with no insignia and passenger side is convex mirror glasses have "Objects Are Closer Then Appear..." insignia like the factory mirror glass.
Please make sure to test fit the mirror glass before starting to make sure you have the correct part.
1. Remove any loose mirror glass pieces from the mirror assembly plastic backing plate.
2. Clean the damaged mirror glass with rubbing alcohol and clean the back of the new mirror glass with glass cleaner.
3. Apply adhesive pads or clear silicone to the back of the new mirror glass or the damaged mirror glass.
4. Align and firmly press the replacement mirror glass on top of the damaged mirror glass.
5. Clean the new mirror glass with glass cleaner and you are ready to go!
ATTENTION: Some models may have several different mirror features.
Please make sure that you confirm the dimensions listed for this mirror glass match the dimensions of your existing factory mirror glass .
Failure to do so can result in your receiving the incorrect mirror glass.